Three Minutes With Barbara Palvin

WE managed to snatch a few minutes with model Barbara Palvin at the Cannes Film Festival, where she was in attendance as part of her role as a L'Oréal Paris spokesmodel. Naturally we used the time to discover all of her insider beauty tips and why milk is her ultimate beauty hero product.
Are you good at applying your own make-up?
Of course! I started modelling when I was 13 so I learned a lot of things. I actually love doing make-up on other people too.
Have you ever had any beauty disasters?
Like bad make-up? No. Never. Because I always have a professional make-up artist. And when I do it myself, if I don't like my make-up then I just go for an easy look.
What's in your make-up bag?
L'Oréal Paris foundation or BB cream, L'Oréal Paris Superliner Blackbuster Intense and the Rouge Caresse Lipstick too.
What's your go-to beauty look for the red carpet?
It depends on the outfit. It's team work really - putting the dress, the hair and the make-up together. We always decide in the last minute!
What's the best thing about being a L'Oréal girl?
You're part of a family. I love working with them - we have a lot of fun. And you get to go to amazing places, like the Cannes Film Festival, and it's just exciting.
How do you keep your skin looking good?
When I'm not working I prefer not to use any make-up, so my skin can breathe. And I always moisturise.
What's your ultimate beauty tip?
To wash your face twice a day with cold water, and drink a lot of milk because it's good for your skin.
How do you stay healthy?
I'm not really a fan of healthy food - I love eating! But of course I do work out.
What do you love most about being a model?
You get to go to different places, to meet with different cultures and with different people that have different senses of humour. You have a lot of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment